- the activity or job of providing information about a particular person or organization to the public so that people will regard that person or organization in a favorable way. (Merriam-Webster)
- the strategic communication between an organization and its publics. (Vasquez & Taylor, 2000)
As your business's public relations practitioner, it's your job to manage how your business interacts with its various audiences. This could include your current customers, potential customers, industry regulators or even your employees.
My objective with TeachMePR is to provide you with the actionable communications advice you need to grow your business.I will teach you the most effective digital PR strategies so that you can identify opportunities within your own business. But most importantly, you will learn HOW to implement these strategies yourself.
Here are some things I can help you achieve:
- Create and manage digital communication channels including a website, email newsletter and social media channels
- Implement sustainable SEO strategies to drive traffic to your site
- Position your brand as the go-to resource for information among your competitors
- Provide you with strategies to generate recurring, passive income
- Educate you on the use of digital tools to improve the efficiency of your business
- Develop a fully integrated and results-driven PR strategy without having to consult with expensive experts
If you're interested in achieving any of these, you're in the right place. To get started, sign up for our email newsletter and head over to our blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
I do my best to respond to every email I get. So if you have any questions or topics you would like me to address, please don't hesitate to contact me.